Knowing is half the battle
Preventative healthcare is a must if you’re to live a long, happy, healthy life—but that requires targeted efforts. And you can’t target your efforts if you don’t know what’s needed, what’s working, and what’s not.
Choose Dexa Body to get the empowering insights you need to optimize your health and wellness!
You’ll be in and out in about 30-Minutes. Most tests take about 10 minutes, and then we’ll review your results to make sure you have a clear path moving forward.
There’s no need to wear special clothing—your standard workout wear or daily outfit is just fine—so they’re easy to fit into your day.
With centrally located offices and mobile units, it’s easy to get tested, and if you’re working with our nutrition team everything can be done in-person or virtually.
DEXA Body Composition Analysis
Ever wish you had access to the same health and fitness technology as the pros? With our DEXA Body Composition Analysis you do!
Whether you’re working toward weight loss goals or trying to optimize your athletic performance this test provides the helpful insights you need.
- Establish a baseline before starting a fitness or diet plan and monitor progress by body region.
- Identify areas that need extra attention during workouts.
- Monitor your true health improvements by identifying and tracking body fat percentage.
- Understand key areas of muscle gains.
- Pinpoint areas of fat in different regions of your body that may be hindering performance.
- Analyze muscle symmetry to identify possible areas of weakness and focus your training.
- Identify areas of possible concern with bone density.
VO2 Max Fitness Testing
Do you know your ideal target intensity zone for optimal cardiovascular training? Probably not since this testing is typically only been available through universities and hospitals!
With our VO2 Max Fitness Testing, you can create a heart-rate-based training program specific to your goals.
- Discover how to work out smarter rather than harder for the best results.
- Find the specific heart rate range you should target based on your goals.
- Track your VO2 over a period of time to make sure you’re always optimizing your training routine.
”The in depth analysis was explained in easy to understand terms, along with great ideas on how to improve exercises to better the future results.Brian King
”I would have never thought that I could lose the fat. They tell you how and what to do to feel and look better. I would recommend this if you want to know what to do to feel like you did in your 20s.Lorenzo Lau
Resting Metabolic Rate Testing
Your resting metabolic rate is how efficiently your body converts food into energy (often called your metabolism). Your metabolism can be affected by weight, age, body composition, hormone levels, gender, and more—making it a highly unique number that can change over time.
This makes knowing your resting metabolic rate extremely helpful whether you’re working to lose weight, achieve better athletic performance, or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Gain the insights needed to customize your weight loss or maintenance program around your body’s specific needs.
- Screen for a slow metabolism that may explain frustrated attempts to lose weight.
- Reveal changes in your metabolism during the weight loss process to troubleshoot a frustrating plateau.
Genetic testing empowers you to get answers specific to YOUR body. Based on your DNA , research shows you can develop tailored nutrition and exercise programs that are 33% more effective!
COVID-19 Rapid Antibody Testing
Whether you’re looking for individual peace of mind or you need to get your employees back to work while making sure everyone is safe, our COVID-19 Rapid Antibody Test can provide some answers.
Antibody tests, also known as serology tests, look for COVID-19 antibodies in your blood. Antibodies are produced by the immune system in response to a COVID-19 infection. If your blood contains these antibodies, then you were likely infected with COVID-19 at some time in the past. This can also indicate that you have some immunity, although evidence is currently limited whether or not these antibodies will protect you from Reinfection with COVID-19.
SARS-CoV-2 antibody testing does not constitute a medical diagnosis. Results from this test should not be used as the sole basis to either diagnose or exclude COVID-19 infection, especially in individuals who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with your health care provider should be considered to diagnose or rule out infection.
Bundle and Save!
Already know you’d like the information from more than one test? We’ve got a number of bundled packages that make it easy to save. Find all the details on our pricing page.